Friday, July 24, 2009

1. Which prompt do you think you will select? Food+Family Why does this one appeal to you over the others? Most of my childhood was spent with my family. We didn't have a lot of money to spend on nights out.
2. Which mode(s) of writing will be most helpful to you in terms of creating content? Narration, Description, Examples, and Classification.
3. What specific details will you include for your reader? Types of food, how it was mad, the meaning that it had for the family and for me. Why are these details important? Certain meals were made to bring the family together for dinner, bringing us closer together as a family. What will they accomplish? It will illistrate the greater meaning that fod has had on my life than just as a necessity.
4. What “place(s)” or “scene(s)” will you try to recreate for your reader? The Kitchen and dinner table are the most present places or scenes in these stories. Why are they crucial? They are were the stories happen.
5. Thinking in terms of a working thesis, what do you think will be your main reason for writing? To emphasize the importance of family meals in the development of young children into adults.
6. What problems or struggles do you experience when it comes to writing? The biggest problem I have in writing is to open up and be honest to my peers about the inner most parts of my life and what has happened in my life to shape me into the man that I am today. How can you overcome these difficulties? The only way that comes to mind is just to do it and discover that it isn't a huge deal that I have always made it out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment